Questions? We can help!
Wolfe Center for Memory Care
The Wolfe Center for Memory Care is named in honor of our retired Director of Nursing, Sharon Wolfe. The staff at Ennis Care Center is privileged to dedicate The Wolfe Center for Memory Care in appreciation of the 23 years of devotion and inspired care Ms. Wolfe provided to our residents and their families.
In our secured memory unit, we provide expert and attentive care for those with varying degrees of dementia or Alzheimer’s. We provide a structured, comfortable, and nurturing environment that has routines in place to create a stress-free lifestyle, safety features to ensure the health of each resident, and programs designed to cultivate cognitive skills.
- Staffing expertise and regular training in Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Innovative interventions (such as aromatherapy, robotic pets and dolls, and music therapy) to reduce sundowning, agitation, and the use of antipsychotic medications
- Freedom of movement without restraint
- Above-average staff to resident ratio
- 24/7 Access to multi-sensory (Snoezelen) room that provides a stimulating but calming space
- Specialized bowel and bladder programs
- Investment in memory care technology designed to stimulate brain function in areas of memory, attention, language, executive function, and visual/spatial acuity
Better Health Care is Within Reach
24/7 nursing care with same-day and weekend admissions