Thank you for your interest in Ennis Care Center, the ONLY 5 Star rated Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Ellis County.
We understand the difficulty in finding a Nursing & Rehabilitation Center that will provide the unique care you or your loved one needs. One of the most consistent indicators of high quality care is staff retention and turnover. At Ennis Care Center our passionate staff have over 800 total years of tenure at our facility, and will work closely with you to provide you with complete information about our person-centered-care services to assist you in making informed decisions.
Whether you are looking for a short-term “rehab-to-home” stay to recover from surgery, or you need long-term care to improve your quality of life, our person-centered-care approach will be tailored to your individual needs. We invite you to visit us to see our recently updated home-like environment, state-of-the-art therapy gyms (yes, we have multiple), and one of the longest tenured staff in Texas that make Ennis Care Center the #1 rated Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in all of Ellis County.
Selecting the right Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a difficult process, but thankfully there is now more transparent information, bench-marking, and rankings available than ever before to assist you in making an educated decision. Below are just a few rankings and benchmarks that consistently separate Ennis Care Center from other Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Centers.
- Average staff tenure of 15 years, with over 800 total years of staff tenure at Ennis Care Center (not just total years of experience)
- CMS 5 Star Quality Rated for over 6 consecutive years, and the only CMS 5 Star Rated facility in Ellis County
- Ranked Best Nursing Homes in Texas by U.S. News & World Report
- Combined composite rating of 4.5 out of 5 from CMS, U.S. News, Google, and Facebook
- Rehospitalization rates below State and National Averages
Our individually tailored service offerings include:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Person-centered care plans that are individualized to each person’s unique needs
- Private rooms and short-term “rehab-to-home” apartments available with guest accommodations
- Secure Memory Care Center with innovative Snoezelen Room
- Veterans Wing with tailored service-member care programs
- TWO state-of-the-art therapy gyms
- Music & Memory program certified
- Customized in-room dining selections
- Robust recreational therapy programs, including live animal therapy, robotic pet therapy, music therapy, cinema, painting, outdoor activities, and more
- Advanced clinical capabilities due to the strength, tenure and passion of our staff, including the following:
- Short-Term Rehab for Orthopedic/Post-Operative (PT/OT/ST)
- Long-Term Care
- Memory Care
- Veteran Care
- Bariatric Care
- On-site physician and psychological services
- Restorative Therapy
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Feeding Tubes
- Diabetes Management
Ennis Care Center provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.